IRShareflow is an interactive, visualization tool for monitoring and evaluating shareholder activity. This powerful platform provides a unified view of stock trading history; highlighting institutional investor, hedge fund and retail investor activity and ties it to related events (including Earnings, conferences, road-shows, and more).
IRShareflow empowers corporate management teams with insight into the drivers of their stock:
- We just attended an investor conference and met with several investors, are there any follow through purchases?
- Did institutions react to the earnings announcement, if so, how?
- Are there any major hedge fund accumulations in my stock? (Activism concerns)
- My stock underperformed on this trading session(s), who was holding it back? (or vice versa)
- If you just had a series of 1 on 1 meetings – did they garner any institutional interest?
- A Sell-Side analyst just initiated coverage or downgraded your stock– who reacted to it?
- Is my retail outreach program garnering interest?
You may contact your regional MZ representative or call (312) 261-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IRShareflow is an intuitive, easy to use web based surveillance tool, featuring:
Time Navigation Panel
Price /Volume – Close up
Institutional, Hedge Fund and Retail
Shareflow/Money Flow/Percentage Traded
Contact your regional MZ representative to evaluate how IR Shareflow can help your ownership analysis and IR work flow. Reach us at 312.261.6400 or email@example.com.